Holy Cow, I can't believe it's been 4 months since my last post! If you are family/friends on facebook, then you know that we have facebook back - probably explaining my blogging disappearance.
Not much has changed in our lives: I'm probably 20 pounds heavier and ready to pop, Wyatt can now carry on forms of conversation with us and he knows that Tyler is coming (we decided on Tyler Dalton) and he currently looks like a beaten up cancer patient - the other night he decided to do flips in his bed instead of laying in bed, and well his eye socket must have met the foot board. He learned a lesson though cause he didn't move last night!
Nick and I are very blessed with how our lives have been going lately. We survived the Forney tornado, only have roof damage. However, not even a mile down the road from us folks weren't so lucky. We have a friend who's house was in the middle of all the damage, sitting untouched, while her neighbors houses are literally destroyed. Words can't even describe the feeling that overcomes you when you see those homes - even weeks after the F3 tornado hit. Pure Devastation.
Since it's been such a long time, I will post a photo dump this weekend for everyone not on facebook. Be excited, very excited! I have some good pics of things that have gone on.
Til then...TTFN!

No comments:
Post a Comment