Over Memorial Day weekend we were in & out of triage all weekend. Why? Contractions & more contractions. They couldn't get them to stop so they finally admitted us overnight, only for us to return the next day with more contractions.
I finally got to see my doctor for the first time in a month! I like the other doctors in her office, but I really like my doctor. Baby Tyler is "frank breach" (yay me) and so we finally have "a plan" for 39 weeks - induction!
I promise you, this gal is a happy camper! I am nervous about the whole slight possibly chance of a c-section because I read that as c-section, but only time will tell. Promise - I will have plenty of time after he comes to give the details and pictures.
So, with 2 weeks of work left and "Just the 3 of us, family time" left - I have alot to do.
Wyatt is very excited about Tyler, he just has no idea that Tyler is coming to stay forever. Wyatt is also hitting that stage "new fears" that we are dealing with, on top of his every day normal toddler life. I will post pics for everyone's enjoyment tonight, with updates of Wyatt and us.
Happy Friday!
-Team Sears


No comments:
Post a Comment