Friday, January 20, 2012
I Lied...
I lied, when I said I "liked" being pregnant. Maybe the first and second time it was fun, but not this time. I pee when I laugh or cough, I already feel 9 months prego (& I’m only 16 weeks), I feel extremely large – but I know people really can’t even tell unless they stare at me, and I am already having those uncomfortable sleepless nights.
Thank goodness there won’t be a next baby, so there won’t be a need to slap me the next time I say “I want another baby”. (I'm sure my husband is grinning at that notion) Can July 3 not hurry the f@$! Up?
Yes, I know there are PLENTY of women in this world that are dying to get pregnant and have babies. And there are also PLENTY of women who LOVE being pregnant. I am not one of those women this go round. And to the ones that are dying to get pregnant and have babies – if I could, I would let you be pregnant with this baby and push the bowling ball out of your 2 inch cooter for me, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY BUNDLE OF JOY AT THE END!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment