Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Preggers update

For my first post of 2012 - I decided I would actually follow through with this.

Here I am at 13 weeks:

Please pray for my fat ass me.  My cravings are still any and everything that I see in a TV commercial.  No lie.  And as a result of it, I've gained 10 pounds in 1 month!  I could have slapped my doctor and my nurses, as sweet as they were/are to me, for lying to me and telling me "oh it's just because of the holidays, everyone gains like that during the holidays."  I didn't gain this much this fast with Kayla or with Wyatt.  Since Wyatt is the most recent child, I know for a fact that I gained 10 pounds in the first 3-4 months with Wyatt, definitely not the first month.  And, surprising as it is - this Baby is on the same time frame as Wyatt.  (Baby 2 is due 7/3, Wyatt's birthday is 7/9) So I obviously was prego during the holidays with Wyatt.  And yet, gaining those pounds still have not made me want to really jump on the elliptical.  I know, I know.  I definitely need to get on it now rather than waiting when I have 140 pounds to lose all at once.  But we'll see. 

Sidenote:  I got on a website that tells you how much weight you should gain to be at a healthy weight at the end of your pregnancy, I'm way out of my graph of where I should be.  No, make that off the chart!  I'm getting on the Elliptical TONIGHT!

On a much better note, I am stuck on this:

It's $400!  NO, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE HAVING YET! However, I have said that IF it's a girl that this is what I want.  Because IF it's a boy, that poor kid will have Wyatt's hand-me-downs until it matters.  Unfortunately, we don't have $400 to drop on custom bedding like we were able to do with Wyatt - because well we have a house payment AND another child.  So, I have located the sewing pattern and am going to start searching for the fabrics - come the first weekend of February. 

WE FIND OUT WHAT THE BABY IS JANUARY 31ST.  Since the hubs isn't going with (have no fear the bestie is) I have also decided that I will keep it a secret from him until we go and pick out paint colors - he can find out when I hand the paint guy the correct paint color. And, since the hubs gets updates on the blog, I won't be able to mass post about it until after that weekend, after HE finds out!

No comments:

Post a Comment