Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest Friday

So, I finally have had a chance to get on Pinterest.  I'm home today, as in off work - not doing one thing of work even though I have already checked my email twice
Lots to catch up on!  My Blackberry croaked yesterday - couldn't make it past the start up screen.  What's sucks even more is that my upgrade date was a month away, and ATT couldn't do anything to move the date.  So $500 later, my iPhone 4s should be here sometime today.  Insert FML.

Anywhoo, on to my Pinterest finds:

So true - I'm going to have to show the Hubs this one!

Our sweet Mace needs one of these!  Esp during the winter time, when he hogs up the entire King size bed!

I like this for Spring

This would be cute in our foyer

This is so me, but when I'm prego the filter between my head and mouth doesn't clean out as much!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment