Goodbye 2011, and hello 2012!
Every single year's end I sit and think about the events and memories made over the past year, while also contemplating what I could have done to make things better. I don't sit and dwell over times past, but it does set the starting point for next years goals. Believe it or not, I actually look forward to this time of year. The beginning of a new year for me is almost like a new starting point to "re-try" or "re-attempt" something that didn't work out the way that I thought it should have. They say people have the best knowledge in hindsite - ain't that the truth!
This past year was a big year for us. We have grown as individuals, parents and of course as a couple.
What will 2012 hold for us?
Will 2012 be the year of doomsday?
Alot of it is uncertain, however I do know that we will have eachother and that is enough for me! Our family will grow and by the end of 2012 and undoubtebly we will grow as individuals, parents and of course a couple.
I hope everyone has a great New Year!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment