(I love this movie!)
My kid is allergic to pineapple. What in the world? The Hubs and I aren't allergic to anything, we can eat the kitchen disposal without a problem. Not NW. He's definitely allergic to pineapple. So, my question is - what else is he allergic to that is in the pineapple "family"? I have no clue where to start. I found this article on Pineapple allergies - thank goodness we only experienced the rash. I found another article that says that he could just be allergic to pineapple. We've also noticed that he's had problems with other foods, which is why my 18 month old is still on baby food! I can't wait to go to the doctor next month at his checkup and figure out what can be done about that.
Does anyone else have allergies to foods, fruits, or pineapple?

No comments:
Post a Comment