Yes, I said it - I am dispising my Blackberry right about now. I can't use BB Messenger (I'm sure my husband is ecstatic because he won't have to hear me and my bestie go back and forth); I can't check my email (my only life line to it during the day is my BB because work blocks my email). And I hear that text msging is also having problems! I know the freakin' horror of it all.
Maybe this will be a good thing - I'll have to pick up the phone to talk to someone and I might get more work done. However, this is a very bad thing for BB - as a company. I'm due for an upgrade in February, and I am in love with my BB - when it works. Now that it's not working the "what if's" are creaping up. What if this happens again? What if someone hacked into their system? What if...?
So with all of this, I may or may not be getting another Blackberry.
No comments:
Post a Comment