Exhibit A:

He didn't move once while watching his Mickey Mouse show. The cats on the other hand were somewhat hesitant. Mace is well used to this.
IN OTHER BIG NEWS: Wyatt did pretty good last night - his 1st night without his bottle!
Lord bless this kid! My heart was breaking but I stuck to it. Every 5 minutes during my Desperate Housewives show I went in and quietly told him "it's OK, go to sleep, i love you". Every time I walked in he was just sitting up in his bed crying (got to the point of hysterics), but eventually he went to sleep. I'm sure he thought it was the end of the world and hated me. But I know that it had to be done. He's 15 months old - bottles should have disappeared 3 months ago. I know that this too shall pass.
After working 12 hours days last week, I finally was able to accomplish stuff this weekend at the house. I feel great about doing it. Next month I get to start spending my money to finish up my remodeling projects throughout the house - one room at a time. I will be posting before and after pics.
Til the next time - I'll try not to go as long.
No comments:
Post a Comment