Apparently while I think I am getting my beauty sleep like this:
I am actually this:
Ok, I kid - maybe not quite like that guy. BUT if you ask my husband he'll quite possibly agree with you this morning.
My response to his said text message was that I only remember waking up and asking him to tend to Wyatt, because it was only the 15th time that I was woken up by either Wyatt or our psychotic cat Dusty. He says he woke up and heard nothing on the baby monitor and went back to sleep. That is true... knowing my luck, that is how that happened last night. However, my husband claims that this happened 3 other times last night, involving me telling him to tend to Wyatt. I have no recollection at all of this.
So, tonight his payback will be to splash water on me when I'm dead asleep and then when I wake up he will pretend to be asleep... is this justifiable? I think it's hilarious... but not justifiable.
What do you think? Is it? Have you ever had a sleeping problem like mine? or like his? Do tell.


No comments:
Post a Comment