Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yay for Friday!

What a week this has been!!!  Killer...
This weekend I will be spending my time perusing Pinterest and Etsy while waiting for Saturday evening to come!  It's going to be us time, and man I'm counting down the minutes now.  These two sites have me completely addicted, as is every other lady that I talk to.

Kim K is getting married manana - recording the 4 hour special on E! so I can watch it upon our return from dinner, or on Sunday.  I'll probably "ff" through it just like I did with the Royal Wedding, and stop and actually watch the important parts: walking down the aisle, the I Do's and of course some of the post ceremony stuff.  I also got my shoes in yesterday from her Shoedazzle!  I can't express how much I love these new shoes.  I got home and opened up the boxes and immediately fell.in.love.  The shoes are so comfortable.  I did dishes and walked around the house in them.  If only I could wear both at the same time, but that probably wouldn't go over well at the office.  I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow during the day, along with a possible vlog post - we'll see what NW allows me to do and not do.

Til then - hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment