Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today, no.no. this weekend was GREAT!  I'm very thrilled to say that as I type this I am watching Sunday night Football with the hubs (Go Chargers!) and sipping a Skinny Girl Sangria (new flav, no?)

Let's do the recap!  Friday night we celebrated one of my besties hubs' birthday at Pappsitos.  It was awesome.  Sadly, I didn't get any other pics than this - because I was so concerned about my child behaving.  This is the only pic I have:


Then Saturday was Date Night!  Thank gawd!  I was counting down the seconds.  You see, lately Wyatt has decided that he knows whats best and has removed nap time.  No seriously, I know you say Man up and leave him in there.  But you see I tried that, once.  I left him in his bed for almost 3 hours with him screaming, thinking okay he's almost tired out and he'll sleep.  No, so I got him and kept him up.  Vowing that I would never do that again because I felt as if I was bordering child abuse.  


So, when this happened Saturday I was thrilled!  (I have to give credit to the Wiggles - he passed out watching them!)  Then we woke him up and took him to his Amma and GPa's house and off we went to date night with my dad and step mom - celebrating my dad's birthday and our 2 year anniversary.  We went to Culpeppers Steakhouse, and oh.my.word their food is to die for!  Yummy in my tummy.  I tripped on my own two feet because it was the first time I took my Kim K shoes out on concrete, woopsi - I had to swear up and down that I was sober when I got out of the car, it was that bad.  And then this morning we slept in until 8:30am... I completely forgot what that felt like and it was much needed!

That was our weekend, we enjoyed it!  I hope every one else can say the same!  






No comments:

Post a Comment