Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordless Wed - Baby Fever


My son at the VW waiting area... Kids = Free.Entertainment.


So, your probably wondering what's up with the Baby Fever... well I have it - bad.  Everyone is having babies and not gonna lie, I want another one (then I'm done).  I have an empty room in the house just crying out to be painted and furniture added to it.  So many of our friends (& just found out family) are having babies or more babies.  Of course, I already know what goes into the first few months of losing sleep.  Yes I know I'm insane and completely lost it.  But I can get through it - I got through it a-ok before.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic!

    I had CONSTANT baby fever, until my hysterectomy. I think sometimes I want to still have it. But it's kind of like having a gallbladder attack without your gallbladder..lol.

    ReplyDelete