2. After yesterday's meeting at the office, I really could have put my head through a wall. a concrete wall. The month of August, I won't have a life. Along with September, October, November and December.
3. I'm so glad it's Friday - I get to spend the weekend with my main men! I couldn't be more happier!
4. Last night the Hubs and I watched Just Go With It - FABULOUS movie! I'm a Jenn Aniston fan and Adam Sandler was hilarious! He also had a few more cameo's in this film than he usually has in his past films. His regulars are still in the film! Go check it out!
5. Today at work I'm switching garages, to save a few bucks. I'm nervous because I don't do well with any kind of change. Even though it's a good change cause it's adding change to this gal's wallet. I work in Downtown and it's just a leetle bit scary down here - especially after dark. The hours that I have to put in during "busy season" will put me leaving work after dark on some nights. I should be able to get to the new garage through the tunnel system, but we'll see. If it doesn't work out so much then I just might have to come back to my buildings garage and valet again - I know it's so horrible!
Hope everyone has a GREAT wkend!


No comments:
Post a Comment