Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

An Obsession of Mine

Lately at work I've been listening to the radio (96.3) on my computer.  I am now obsessed with these new songs:


This ones reminds me of my hubs.  God gave me him for a reason.  He keeps me level headed and makes me want to be a better person.  Where was this song when we got married, almost 2 years ago?!i




And last but not least, this one:




Side story:  Shania Twain gives me good memories.  Mainly the one time (at band camp) that me and my brother were leaving a local club (back in the day) and we were jamming out to Shania Twain in his truck.  He was singing as loud as he possibly could.  Two chicks in the car next to us, started singing along with him!  That night was AWESOME!

This next song, Remind(s) Me about the "early days" of our relationship:


I digress.  Now back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment