Warning: this post is total and complete randomness, because my brain is almost mush with the hours that I've been putting in at the office.
I am starving. Yes, I ate breakfast but I feel as though I could eat a cow and a horse right now. So us girls have made the Exec decision to go to lunch early today.
I left work last night at 9:30pm. I have an awesome husband who completely understands deadlines. He doesn't complain or whine or blow up my phone every 5 minutes that I'm not home after 6pm. Instead, I get a nice text about 8:45pm asking how things are coming along so he knows when to start dinner. Yes, I have an awesome husband.
I am tired. I am exhausted. I would much rather be at home in bed. Maybe I could try and leave early, but I can't because I have a meeting in the late afternoon about a high-priority client that can't keep their finances properly organized.
Seriously, I've only wasted about 3 minutes with this post. (Let's not forget I'm starving and I'm trying to kill time.)
I guess I'll start on this packet of info to make the time pass. Nothing like staring at numbers to make the time go by!
Friday is almost here - and then the lovely weekend! I.so.can't.wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment