Linking up again with Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi, and Seriously Shawn for We Want To Know Wednesdays. If you want to participate all you have to do is answer the questions, link up with them and post the button!
{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be? I want to Fly. Fly as in like Superman or Peter Pan. I don't like driving across country (especially on road trips over 24 hours long), I would rather fly - but TSA ruined that. Sorry the only person copping a feel is my hubs, anyone else will get punched.
{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars tomorrow? I would probably invest in a new wardrobe.
{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up? Man I seriously need help with this one. If I lived in a 3rd world country I couldn't make it! I consider everything I have a luxury because if I lost any of it I would probably die. I honestly can't pick just one. (Call me crazy!)
{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose? I would probably choose wisdom. I feel that I'm already wealthy, and honestly I've seen what money can do to people - the phrases "Money's not an option" is great when you have the money. But the money isn't always going to be there - along with the people that you piss off and screw over because of the "Money's not an option" phrase.
{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack? I would pack my camera, alcohol, my blackberry, a tent, and sunscreen.
Camera - to take pics of anything
Alcohol - to keep me sane deserted on an island all alone
Blackberry - sorry, but I have to stay in contact with life back home - I would miss my kid, and my husband eventually.
Tent - need shelter from any crazy animals that could possibly live on the island (especially the bugs).
Sunscreen - cause if I'm not bringing my swimsuit I need to protect my skin somehow!
love the answers...a new wardrobe is perfectly frivolous! shop on girl!
ReplyDeletelove your island choices! lol
thanks for linking up with us!
Another person who said flying! The first 20 blogs I read, no one else had said it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd be scared to death to fly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so down with the new wardrobe. What girl doesn't love to shop for clothes, right?
I'd do the new wardrobe as long as advice from Stacy and Clinton comes with it.
ReplyDeleteI would also love to fly!! I could use a new wardrobe as well!
ReplyDelete