Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

So, I'm going to have to make this one quick!  Busy season is starting and I have a meeting in an hour! :)

The meaning behind my blog name.  Well, I love to shop.  Actually, that's an under statement - I live to shop.  No, my favorite store is not Sears.  I actually hate shopping at Sears.  The hubs loves it for the tools even though I drag him to Lowe's/Home Depot instead - but other than that we only use their parking lot because it's a guaranteed up front spot. 

"My last name is Sears - spelled just like the department store." - this is my tag line when people ask how my last name is spelled or if they get it confused with Spears.  As much as I would love to be related to Brit-Brit, sorry but it's spelled just like the department store."

So, there you have it - the meaning behind my blog name. 


Happy Tuesday - I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment