
2. no matter what, you will never figure out what surprise your husband is hiding.
3. no kids and sleeping in snuggled next to the pups is amazing
4. take the entire day off
5. NEVER, and I mean never put your hand inside anything that has a fan in it - you could loos a finger.
(tried to fix the microwave, and what I thought was the filter was actually the fan... luckily I lost the tip of my finger nail and just got a small cut the size of a paper cut - but it still really hurt!)
6. with that, wear your glasses/contacts if you need to - that will prevent you from hurting yourself
7. i got to wear flip-flops on my birthday
8. the weather was nice
9. it's snowing right now
10. i'm done. that's all i got.
Til next time - Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment