Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember when? (Remembering 9/11/01)



I remember where I was.  Do you?  I was in an 8x8 concrete room, on lockdown.  I was confused.  I read the Bible cover to cover, three times.  I didn't find out until almost a week later what had happened.  I remember watching the tv finally and coverage was still non-stop, almost a month later.  Replaying over and over what had happened.
My mom had two colleagues who were in Tower 2, they were lucky and survived.  However, there were over 3,000 people that didn't.  My heart and my prayers go out to the many families, many people, many friends who were affected by that tragic day.  I pray that my Country never has to go through something like that again.  I thank everyone who went into action to keep my Country safe.  I especially thank my best friend and other friends that have served and continue to serve in the Military, so that this never will happen to my Country again. 


Let's never forget: (Warning: Some contain graphic images)
Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6




God Bless America

Where were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment