Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Friday!

Sorry I didn't get to the vlog last night, but I have an excuse why. 
Yesterday I left work early with a girlfriend and we got our hair did.  We get there and as always our awesome stylist has someone in the chair.  We get to talkin' and kinda take things over like we always do.  Then to our surprise, we find out that the gal in the chair is none other then Kim Stewart - a local radio dj.   This gal has sass and she is just as cute as can be!  She's on air from 10am-3pm, and if you're like me and work in an office where silence is golden (aka no radios allowed) don't fret - you can listen to her via the internet! 

Don't judge me, I haven't worn make-up in awhile to work. 
I'm married I have nobody to impress, but the Hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment