Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pinterestingly Friday

I have finally jumped on board (kind of) with this whole Pinterest craze.  I say kind of because apparently you have to have a Facebook account or Twitter account to join (if this isn't true - please let me know). 
So here are my likes, for this week:

This is a great idea.

This would be a great way to get pictures upstairs in the game room - I could do a game theme and compile all the sport pictures we have together.

If you know me, I'm a sucker for quilts... I LOVE THEM!

cute Ensemble.

Gonna get something like this for work

Baby #2 idea!

This is a can of Condensed Milk, boiled for 4 hours, and then let it completely cool - turns into Caramel... mmmm....

Perfect for the front door...

Couldn't have been said any better!  =)



What are your favs on pinterest?  Please share them! 

I have a lot going on this weekend (and even next week) so expect many.many.many pics!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable ideas!

    I had to send my Mom the last one. (She's going through a divorce, so thank you for giving her a good laugh!)

    ReplyDelete