Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

It's time for a "marga-daiquiri-screw-aloda-on the beach"

Wow!  It's actually Friday (& I'm taking time out of my hectic schedule to say Hi!)

Let's do 5 facts:

1.  I called the VW dealership to talk to them about my oil change and getting it scheduled, and I may have asked them if my car will just decide to not start since I'm over (not even by 100 miles) on time to get my oil changed.  WOW did I look stoopid (yes, I'm smart enough to know that I just spelled that wrong).  The guy laughed and said "Um, no..." I laughed and said I guess I must've gotten that mixed up with one of the other features of my car.  It's been a VERY.LONG week.

2.  I may have thought yesterday that today was Thursday.  Boy was I glad when I was corrected.

3.  So, mi madre calls and asks for my old divorce attorney's number.  Is it bad that I have his number on speed dial? (We did have a friendship from my nasty divorce with my x because of what I went through.  He likes to check up on me, remember Kayla...)

4.  I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm excited!  Lady time with a little kiddo, so the Hubs can have peace and quiet while he studies.  (Ya'll still prayin' right?)

5.  I'm hoping I get out of work at 6pm today...


Hope everyone has a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment