Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Exhausted...

doesn't even begin to describe me right now! 
This weekend was fabulous but why am I so exhausted???

Saturday Mom and I had girl time - shopping we went, and all over.  Had fun and then we had dinner together.  Wyatt and I went home and joined "Daddy" for a quiet evening.  Yesterday we ran errands and then Daddy had games all afternoon.  So Wyatt and I called 'Mam-maw' (my mom) and we went to get a mani/pedi.  I forgot how relaxing it was to get a pedi.  I usually just get my nails done, but now I'm thinking I may just go regularly again.  Besides, I miss Mimi (my nail lady).

I can feel the coffee starting to work, hopefully it will give me enough umph to get through the day. 
Is it 5 yet?

1 comment:

  1. I have a Wyatt as well. Mine is a big strapping 15 year old so he wouldn't hang out for a mani/pedi :) But now, after reading this post, I'm pulling out the phone book to see if there are any places nearby where I can get a pedi...I'm so old school pulling out the phone book...

    ReplyDelete