Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"THE" talk

So last night I got home and in my usual night time routine, went to go and pop the pill that my Husband loves dearly.  No, no - not viagra for women, my birth control pill.  To my shocking horror I realized that I only have a few days left.  Well, not going to lie, but since I'm having to raise, feed, house my younger 20 year old brother for the summer - money is tight to say the least.  So I made the CEO/CFO Executive decision and ran right upstairs to my sweaty hubs while he was smack dab in the middle of his workout and said, "I'm making the CEO and CFO decision on this, and I am not going to be refilling my BC script this weekend, or for awhile."  He said ok, and went back to sweating.  So, just to be on the safe side I brought it up again at bedtime... (Ladies, pillow talk is a great way to have conversation with the guys because they actually listen...)  His response was the same.  I rolled over and kindly asked him what he did with my husband?  Then he went into depth about planning on things so that we don't have two kids' birthdays on top of eachother.  Needless to say, I was shocked - still am. 

Family, Friends - we have had the talk and Baby #2 is going to happen this year!  I'm excited, really.  After I wipe the sleep crusties from my eyes because I've been up since 3am, I'm happy.  I'm ready to get the last one out of the way, 6 months of no sleep again and then we're done.  No mas kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment