No, no - not dogs. I am in love with dogs, especially my Westie Mason. The canine's that I'm talking about are the canine's as in teeth. Wyatt's canine's are coming in. Lord help us. Please send us your prayers.
Silly me, I thought that they had already come in. Oh no, I was sadly mistaken. This website says otherwise. He just has his Incisors and Lateral Insicors on top and bottom. One canine has broken the gum line, the other has not. And boy it's definitely letting us know that it's coming... at 2am, at 5am, and all day on the weekends. I swear my baby whines and whines non-stop, so much that I can still hear him whining when he isn't.
Yep, that's been my life the past 2 weeks. I'm dying, my husband is dying, and yes I'm sure my baby's mouth is dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment