Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday - w/a twist!

I promise, this thoughtless Thursday is not a rant.  I actually find this pretty comical!  With the Internet now a days, anything and everything is now logged, saved, and published on the Internet - whether you want it there or not.


I know who all 3 of these people are.  One is my brother (our ages range from 44-20) and the other two are our stalkers aka psycho ex's.  Oddly, this is what came up with "Who's Searching for" ME.  

We think it's funny that they are completely wasting their times and we truly feel sorry for the people that they are seeing.  If that person only knew, but it's not like you could warn them.

I honestly wonder if they will actually ever stop - I think it's sad. 

What would you do if you had a psycho ex-stalker that (after being caught) now only stalks you within the legal lines of stalking so that they aren't breaking any laws?

Don't you just love the internet.  Remember, everything is logged now.  So if it's something you don't want anyone else knowing about - use your brain and don't do it!  All things eventually find the day light.

No comments:

Post a Comment