Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HOT MESS of a Story

There's a reason I wasn't born a celebrity or why acting was never my thang... and here's proof:



This sweet thang co-owns a store down the street from my casa - "The Factory Girl".  He's a man after my heart - it's a PURSE/baggage/furniture store.  
I had the day off and was laying around the house with my pup mate.  I received a notification on FB that he was at his store to meet all his cray-cray fans.  So what does Fan #1 do?  I run and grab my flip flops and just look at my face, not my hair or clothing.  
I pull up and walk in the store and see him at the register.  The whole thing is a blur but I do remember knocking an entire purse display on the floor.  Whatevs - I scored this pic.  Yes, he's as down to earth as he is in the show.  Yes, he's a good hugger.  Yes, he gave me a lil squeeze on the arm and pulled me in for this pic.  (Shhh, just don't tell my hubs... he's already upset that I met my "freebie").  
Once I got home and the star shock wore off, I realized my shirt was covered in dog hair and I spent $50 on a loud zebra print purse that isn't "me".   FML and being star struck... 
In the wise words of my GF - just call me "Lucy" as in "I Love Lucy"

Dayum.

PS - Sean, in case it doesn't work out... please note above - you are my freebie.  xoxo stud

1 comment:

  1. He is seriously good looking! Hilarious post, I'd probably do the same lol

    ReplyDelete