Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

QFH Update (Pic Overload)

Quick.Fast.Hurry Update:

All I can say is infant's are hard work.  Tyler is a pretty laid back baby.
Anyways, post c-section:  It was not as bad as what I thought it was going to be.  The day after my surgery I walked across the entire hospital for some DD coffee.  Did I mention I LOVE Dunkin Donuts!  My doctor was shocked at how straight postured and up and walking I was the day after.  All I can say is thank you to my medicine button, one fast click and I was good to go. 
Almost 3 months after, I'm doing fine; the scar is definitely there; I'm back to working out; and Tyler is a chunky monkey.
Exhibit A:



Wyatt and Tyler and completely inseperable:





Wyatt also got in some quality time with momma at SurfnSwim - we joined the church group.  I could barely get him out of the BIG pool for lunch. 
(sorry for the sideways pic)


and last but not least, Wyatt finally got rid of the curls on the back of his head - and got his first big boy haircut!




The hubs and I definitely have been busy lately - with busy season at my office, true blood watching, and the holidays coming up - it's only going to get busier!

No comments:

Post a Comment