I am THANKFUL for so many things that God has Blessed us with:
1. I am THANKFUL for my husband, he is everything to me. He is my rock, my safety blanket, my best friend and always my lover.
2. I am THANKFUL for our son. He puts the twinkle in my eye. I feel Blessed to be able to experience life with him and watch him grow every.single.day.
3. I am THANKFUL for my Mason. He is my pup-mate. I don't know if I would be where I am today without him helping me through the good and the bad.
4. I am THANKFUL for our Families. They are such a great support system.
5. I am THANKFUL for our friends, they are our partners in crime and always there for us. Heck, they are family.
6. I am THANKFUL that God did show us the light at the end of the tunnel. After we gave our problems to Him, He showed us that another window was opening.
7. I am THANKFUL for this secret that we have. (More to come Monday)
8. I am THANKFUL for the life that God has given to us.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope y'all have a Blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment