Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

5 Fact Friday

1. at 6am Pandora radio is doing awesome!  I am jamming away and working - please keep it up.  I need you to. 

2.  I won't have a weekend this weekend.  I am working all weekend.  Thanks to IT and a server update I will however get to sleep in past 4:30am.  I am looking forward to it!

3.  I think Pandora knows I love Eminem... the past 5 songs have been Eminem, from one album or another.

4.  I am excited for Halloween and taking Wyatt trick-or-treating.  I can't wait to see how he acts with it.  I know he will be excited cause he will be out late with his friends and outside, but I am nervous to see how he acts with everyone dressed up.  (At the GIJOE Convention, he was very curious about the white soldier guys walking around, but he was okay from a distance...)

5.  It's cold out - and we love it.  =)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Think of me as you sip on your drinks and watch those ball games.

oh, and LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment