Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Currently...

Current Playlist:
I don't really have a "current playlist" per say.  This gal will jam to just about anything.  But lately, there are two songs that I will definitely turn the volume up to if I hear.

1.  "Sail" Awolnation


AND

2.  "Lighters" Bad Meets Evil, featuring Bruno Mars and Eminem) love me some Em.



Current Nail Polish:
French tip, done by yours truly.  Fab idea (I think I found this on Pinterest) Use and put them on your nails.  I typically put the middle part in the bottom center of my nail.  Pain on the white tip, let it dry, and put on your top coat.  It works great!

Current Drink:
Dunkin' Donuts French Vanillas coffee.  This is all we drink at the house!  Yum!


Current Food:
For some reason, I am stuck on salads lately.  I prefer the baby spinache, cooked bacon, carrots, and french dressing!

Current TV Show:
ABC's new show "Revenge".  After watching the 1st episode it looks pretty good.  And besides, I can scope out what the Hampton's look like before we go on vacation.  ;)

Current Wishlist:
Um, Lord help me here & and my hubs!  I want a new purse.  Except I don't want another Burberry, I've been itching for one of these:

 Hey, it's cheaper than a Burberry - why wouldn't the Hubs jump at this opportunity!  =)


Not to mention the countless items I want to buy for the house: paint (and the painting supplies), wall brackets, more picture frames, plants for the landscaping and the list goes on and on. and on.


Current Needs:
Currently, I can't say I need anything. 

Current Celebrity Crush:
Mmm... I can't say that there really is one.  Oh wait a minute, John Cena comes to mind quickly.


Can you blame me? 
Side Story:  Before I met my husband, everytime I saw his card board cut out I would want to buy it.  I thought he was UFC, not WWE.  Had I known he was WWE - I never would have looked twice. lol

Current Blessing:
My family, especially my husband and our sons.  Our family is phenomenal and so close. 

Current Outfit:
Black and grey polka dot dress that I got from Tar-jey. 
(Sorry no picture, I literally went through all 1089 dresses on Targets website.  They have their fall collections out - so I can add that to my "Current Wishlist" above.

Current Indulgence:
Lately, I've also been eating alot of chocolate.  I ran out of my Skinny Cow, so I started snagging the hubs' Hershey bars...  we will fight over the last one.

Current Excitement:
Tomorrow night.  I will forever have the words "I Love You" in my hubbies handwriting on me.  I can't wait!

Current Mood:
Happy and Ready for Friday! 




What are your currents?

No comments:

Post a Comment