Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 Fact (My) Friday!

Today is going to be awesome!  Scratch that - this weekend is going to be awesome!

1.  I have it confirmed that 3 of my 5 brothers will be at my house this weekend.  This weekend is going to be amazing!  I love entertaining and my house will be packed full.

2.  P90X will be the death of me.  Tuesday night we started with the 1st DVD, arms.  Yep mine are soar.  But then last night we did Plyometrics - holy hell I could do the arms DVD 10x over and still not feel the pain I have right now.  I was somewhat bummed last night because I was the gal that had absolutely no upper body strength, mine was all in my legs due to cross country.  Last night made me realize my legs were horribly out of shape.  I got a teeny-tiny glimpse at my thigh muscle that I really haven't seen in awhile.  So, here's to making it out alive at the end of the P90X boot camp.  And don't worry, we did take before pictures.

3.  Poor Timbo...

We fell in love with her.  When Wyatt was a bitty baby (he couldn't even crawl yet) we took him to the zoo to see the animals.  Wyatt put his hands up to the glass and she came down and put her hand up to the glass exactly where his was.  Holy Batman we have a Mighty Joe Young encounter! 
The zoo keeper came over to us and told us her sad story.  She loved babies, any babies that came to see her she came up to and reacted so calm yet curious towards.  She always wanted a baby but could never conceive one.  After we found that out, we made it a point to come and see her at least once a year so she could see Wyatt.  It breaks my heart hearing this sad news. 

4.  Do you Shoedazzle?  I do!  Boots are starting to come in to high gear.  Winter is just around the corner.

5.  I get to spend all day tomorrow with the hubs and my little man.  You know I iz excited!!!

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. P90X is the DEVIL! But it definitely works--if it doesn't kill you first!

    Of course I ShoeDazzle--DUH! I'm loving the new boot selections this month. Drool.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete