Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Minute

Following the Monday Minute with Boobies and her friend The DDor
Here's this weeks questions:

1. What part of 'no' do you not understand?
I don't understand 'no' period.  Tell me 'no' and I'll figure out a way to make you turn it into a 'yes'.

2. Which current reality show do you think you could win?
The only reality show I watch right now is 'The Batchelorette', and unfortunately I don't have a wee-wee so I would completely bomb that show.

3. Would you amputate your right arm for ten million dollars?
Um, that would be a negative ghost-rider.  Sorry but I need my right arm, learned the hard way when I broke my right arm about a year ago.  Maybe my left arm, but I definitely have to have my right arm.

4. If I say, just bring it - what you got?
I brought it along time ago - where were you?

5.  You are opening a restaurant - what type of food or theme are you using?
Nowadays, you have  to have a sexual theme of some sort.  SEX SELLS - sorry it's just a fact of life.  I would do a sushi bar, with a Hooters spin.  Doesn't it sound awesome?!


Monday Minute

3 comments:

  1. Sushi AND boobs?! Genius...count me in. Even better...can we have sexy nude people that we eat the sushi off of? We'd be killer rich!

    I don't do no either....I think that sets us apart from the pack, right?

    We could TRY to butch you up and pass you off as The Bachelor? Okay..you're way too hot to do that...but I tried! ;)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. New follower here....really, I'm not stalking Boobies. Stopping over from the Monday Minute. Have a good one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi bar with a Hooter's spin? Tell me the booty shorts won't be even SHORTER. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete