Below is a list of my favorite tv shows! (Just to name a few...)
I've been watching these sexy ladies since Episode 1 of the very.first.season.

Ari Gold is fabulous! I love his go-get-em at-ti-tude!

I watch these detectives in reruns, all day marathons on Sunday on TBS. When I was a beached whale prego, I would lay in bed and watch them all day long.

This next one I'm not a regular with. The show is like a train wreck gone horribly wrong. I can't stop watching once I even see it on the scroll menu in the guide. I have to select and watch.

I live through this show. I've always wanted to get a little nip/tuck when the time comes. And then the sexy twist that this show has - perrrrfect!

This is my secret obsession! I have been watching since HS... this is definitely one that is set to record whenever it's on.

Re-runs are being watched while I get ready for work! I heart Zach Morris.

These gals help me pick out what I wear to work! Such style, such pizazz, so awesome!

This show has me cracking up at things that I can't crack up at my office when I see the same thing happening. The whole office ethics deal. This show lets me relive the real-life crap at my work, and laugh til I cry.

No comments:
Post a Comment