To blog along: grab the button, type your blog and link up!
Here's this week's questions:
1. What must you do before you go to bed at night?
I have to put the cats in the laundry room (or else they wake us up at 430am, I have to check on my kid to make sure he's still
2. What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?
Candy - any kind really. No drinkage, can't let my bladder interrupt my movie.
3. Before going on vacation what must you do?
Print out directions to wear we are going. Making sure that we have everything necessary, checking things twice so Hubs can check it again!
4. What is one thing you must do every day?
Geesh, there is plenty I must do every day. But I think the one thing that I must do every day is bathe, at least once (and bathe my kid)
5. Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?
Ugh, I have a very strategic morning routine. Wake up, feed the animals, let the cats out, shampoo, brush teeth, body wash, conditioner, towel off, lotion, brush out hair, get semi-dressed, blowdry hair, put in curlers, makeup (base, blush, lip stain, lip gloss, eye liner, mascara), perfume, put wedding ring back on, grab cellphone, walk out the door. If this process gets messed up I feel like my entire day is off - more so during the week. I have this timed down to a freakin science.
Clearly the showering routine is critical for the ladies! I'm with ya!
ReplyDeleteI love a fellow creature of habit...the shower routine, word.
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!!
Awe I could never ever ever lock my cats up! EVER! They are my babies (besides my 11 month old).
ReplyDelete