I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I know that I did. It was very relaxing! Date night was awesome, we went out to the future sight of the Marina in our neighborhood, watched the sun set over the lake, and talked about future plans for a boat.
Mother's Day I enjoyed doing absolutely nothing but relaxing and spending time with the 3 men in my life. (Sorry no pics of the hubs and I - he blind folded me and forgot to grab the camera on our way to the sunset since it was a surprise.


More than thrilled to be watching along, and letting the video game controller have a rest for 24 hrs!
My boys playing! This makes my heart melt!
Happy Monday!
Okay..you guys are so adorable, it's ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteI love that your husband blindfolded you! (I thought that was heading in a kinky direction there for a second!) LOL.
Happy Belated Mama's day!