Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Must Have's

Well, since work has slowed down some and the office is practically empty I am going to take some time and show ya'll my "taste" in pictures - some Mother's Day "must have wish list".

My latest gush is this: (I have a very bad Burberry fetish)
(a girl can dream, Roundrock Outlet has them priced a "lil" cheaper.)


(slightly obssessed with these - I didn't get to jump on this train last summer cause I was super prego)


(I'm loving the bows on shoes, and wedges are fab for summer when I'm not in flip-flops pool-side)

That's what I would love to be sporting on Sunday, however, I definitely won't have one of those items sadly.
On another note - Brit Brit is coming to Dallas on July 12th.  I called the hubs after I heard the great news on the way to work, his response: "We need to fix your radio so you can't listen to 106.1"  So we'll see if I'll finally be going to see Brit Brit. (tickets go on sale this Saturday and you can buy them here)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday - Friday is just around the corner! Yippee!


1 comment:

  1. I looooove Burberry...The closest I've gotten? A knock off scarf.

    Wedges are so in this season...I've picked up like 5 pairs in the past month. It's kind of bordering an obsession!

    ReplyDelete