Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

So... I'm a wife to one hellova sexy man, who also was my 5th grade crush.  I'm a mommy to a very cute little man and 2 furry animals.  I'm friendly, outgoing, love anything outdoors.

Here is me, as of today.  No makeup - this is me (& Wyatt):


15 Interesting Facts:

1 - I am constantly trying to improve anything and everything - including myself.
2 - As of May 2011, I'm reacquianting myself with kitchen utensils - one.step.at.a.time. (I've started baking again)
3 - I don't trust so easy anymore.
4 - I'm OCD when it comes to eating - my food can't touch eachother (one day I'll take a pic)
5 - I run at least a mile a day, at least 5 days a week.
6 - I used to have a money problem - not food/electricity or shoes and I chose shoes problem; more of a oil change or shoes/nails and I chose shoes/nails to go one more month.
7 - I'm not a cat person, ironically I own a cat.
8 - I used to play Basketball, Rugby, and dabbled in Wrestling some.
9 - I'm a sucka for just about anything - I am very gullible.  In fact - that's my middle name.
10 - I have THE mouth of a sailor - working on it.
11 - I despise the Dallas Cowboys - with a passion. 
12 - I'm the only girl out of a total of 6 kids - I have 5 brothers for those of you needing to think about it.
13 - I can be blunt and very harsh at times - but I don't mean anything ill (unless smoke is coming from my ears and I have a horrible ass attitude - you'll know) if it comes across that way it's because I have a tendency to not think much before I open my mouth.
14 - I love. love. LOVE. to clean!  If a housemaid made the same money that I make - I would totally clean houses.
15 - I am terrified of all thing bugs.  No joke, I've jumped out of a semi-moving (coming to a stop at a red light) car because I saw a spider - on the other side of the car.  I've actually drove around the city more than I had to in order to get a spider to get out of my side view mirror, I even went 80mph+ on the highway because I was scared it would jump on me when I got out of my car, the sucker wasn't going anywhere!

This is me, in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment