Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABC, 123...

So I know that I probably won’t get a chance to post before this WONDERFUL weekend comes even though I have nothing better to do until then, so I decided to go ahead and leave ya’ll with something, that I took from “Seriously Shawn” – a fabulous blog that I follow here.


A. Age: 27 25, for the third time

B. Bed Size: King, feels like a twin with the hubs/animals that I have to share it with

C. Chore you dislike: taking out the trash – but I will still do it only when my husband is so sick he can’t get out of bed

D. Dogs: 1 – Mason, our westie

E. Essential start to your day: my morning routine – snagging a sip of coffee from my hubs

F. Favorite color: red

G. Gold of Silver: White gold

H. Height: my license says 5’6”

I. Instruments you play(ed): piano

J. Job Title: my signature lines says “Arbitrage”

K. Kids: 2, Kayla Anne and Nicholas Wyatt

L. Live: conservatively

M. Mom’s Name: Kathryn

N. Nicknames: Babycakes

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 – after birthing 2 bowling balls babies

P. Pet peeves: people that drive 40 mph in the fast lane, where everyone clearly should be driving at least 10 mph over the speed limit in that lane.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Bend and Snap” – Legally Blonde (that’s me)

R. Right or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: I am VERY proud to be the only girl of 5 fabulous brothers!

T. Time you wake up: 6:AM

U. Underwear: depends on my mood

V. Vegetables you don’t like: eggplant (barf!)

W. What makes you run late: slow people on the roads, and when my hubs tries to hurry me along – it only ends up getting worse cause I hurry and then forget crap!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 2 – the only 2 times I’ve ever broken a bone

Y. Yummy food you make: brownies

Z. Zoo animal favorites: lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!)

And now I leave with the worst picture ever taken of me (my work picture, freakin’ posted on the company intranet!)


No comments:

Post a Comment