Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LOVE this crazy, awful, beautiful life!

So... you ask why is life crazy? Our lives are crazy busy with the house being almost done! 3 more weeks until we sign on the dotted line; 1 month and 3 weeks until my mom & dad move in with us. As I sit here typing with one hand, and practicing my leftie skills since my arm is broken (yes you read that correct!) let me tell you what's awful and beautiful about our lives. Whilst walking about our almost finished house this weekend, Mason found a cat! We named her Dusty Sears, since she was covered in dust. One of the workers were storing her in our house - with no food or water.

Once we got over the shock of finding her and accepting that Mason is now the proud owner of a kitten, we went to our soccer game to run off our stress. (Yes our soccer game - we picked up co-ed together, for some "us" time) Well silly me in the first 5 minutes wanted to show my hunk of a husband what a badass soccer player I was (in my head) and I went to take the ball from a girl off the other team - who I thought looked like she really didn't know what she was doing. BAM! I bounced off her and hit the ground. I heard my wrist pop, or so I thought, and there was some numbing pain so I jogged off the field calling for a sub, embarrassed - not because I collided with she-hulk but because I actually had to get a sub because I was hurt. There went my bad ass moves. Well I tried to go back into the game, massaged the arm and was ready to go - however my arm wasnt. I couldn't move it! Oh man, what do I do? Well the ain was getting worse, so I decided to get an ice pack to slow down the swelling. Told Nick, while he was playing goalie that we needed to leave at half-time and go to the ER. So we went and I have a Radial Head Fracture, they put my arm in a fo-cast since my bones are broken but not criss-crossed broken. They should heal back together without screws, and hopefully by the time we move into our house I will be able to paint! (a girl can dream right?)

And finally, our life is beautiful because we have Wyatt and each other and we got to experience all of this TOGETHER!



xoxo, Team Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment